Campaign Analytics — Detecting purchase patterns and developing forecasts
Analytical results define the non-tangible assets which you gain from the results of your campaigns. These insights and findings feed into your core database and help you to increase the performance during the next cycle of campaigns.
- Identify vertical markets (SIC codes) which have been developing a high propensity for your solutions and products
- Reception of different types of content throughout your segmentation
- Project sizes in various markets
- Adjusted flow of content for the buying centers
- Basket analysis: Customers who buy your solution X in a certain segment are likely to be interested in your solution Y. Those obtained findings form the basis for X‑Sell or upsell campaigns.